|High Energy, High Repetition Rate, Ultrashort Pulse Ti:Sapphire Ultrafast Amplifiers
The Integra-C-series is an ideal solution for applications that require: No HAZ, no discoloration, high throughput, , detailed crisp marks, precise depth control, perfect edge quality, ability to process transparent materials.
Application & Benefits:
- OPA Pumping - Best energy stability, beam quality, and beam pointing stability for highest OPA/harmonic conversion efficiency.
- Transient Absorption Spectroscopy - Highest pointing and energy stabilities for low noise white-light (probe) generation.
- Ultrafast Micromachinig - Highest quality processing of any material, designed to accommodate either fixed or scanning beam delivery systems, high repetition rates for highest throughputs.
- LA-ICP-MS - High energy combined with UV wavelength for uniform plume distribution.
- High rep rate OPA pumping - High power at high repetition rates to maximize OPA output throughout the entire tuning range with higher signal to noise ratio.
- Smallest high-energy (>3.5 mJ) ultrafast amplifier on the market
- Choice of integrated fiber oscillator or broadband Ti:Sapphire oscillator
- Output pulse duration <40-130 fs
- 10 kHz operation (Integra-C.X)
- High contrast >1000:1 (RGA version)
- Excellent beam profile, M2<1.3
- Energy stability <0.5% RMS
Advanced Laser Control Electronics:
- Easy connectivity
- Integrated delay generator
- 8-channel timing (6 for customer use)
- Powerful laser control software
See data sheet for more details.