Free optic simulation software webinar for interested person
Warning: Last items in stock!
In cooperation with Photon Engineering we offer webinars to introduce you into the optic simulation software FRED.
For a quick introduction and effective use of the optic simulation program, theoretical knowledge in optical systems is required. In this one-hour webinar via TeamViewer, an overview of the navigation and implementation of radiation source, optical components, coatings and basic elements will be provided. Also typical optical systems examples will be explained and demonstrated.
This offer is very interesting; especially users of machine vision systems, beginners in optic design, laboratory engineers, technicians, teachers, learners as well as students and docents in the field of optics who want to write their theses with the help of the software FRED.
• General navigation threw the GUI
• Implementation of coherent and incoherent radiation sources
• Implementation of lenses, prisms and simple optical geometries
• Evaluation and analysis feature of the beam paths
• Discussion of your specific simulation example or application
• Duration: 1 hour
• Fee: No
• Dates: Weekly after consultation with the lecturer
Please click on the right box on "Product request" to contact the responsible lecturer and schedule an appointment.